Through 4 little beautiful projects, you are going to learn the basic quilting and bag making skills including:
1. Basic knowledge about fabrics, needle, threads, sewing machine and accessories.
2. Fabric cutting, sewing, batting, quilting and binding skills.
3. Paper Piecing Basic
4. Both hand and machine sew on a zipper
5. Machine Applique technique
6. Basic Strip Techniques
7. How to wrap zipper/webbing ends
8. Free Motion Basic
Rotary Cutting (45mm is recommended), ruler (12" x 6" is recommended),
Patchwork pins (fine), Seam Ripper, Sccissors (for fabric, paper and thread),
Marker, hand-sew needle, threads, etc.